Taser PRO WP
800 g/kg Bendiocarb
150 g and 2 kg with handy measure scoop included
Ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, fleas, spiders, silverfish, Black Portuguese millipedes, European wasps, flies (common housefly, stable fly, brown blowfly, European green blowfly, lesser housefly), Seed harvesting ants, and African Black beetle.
ALL ABOUT TASER PRO WP 800
Taser PRO is a residual broad spectrum NON-REPELLENT spray for the control of a wide range of insect pests in domestic, farm, agricultural, industrial, commercial and public service buildings.
Potent active ingredient
New TaserPRO contains the powerful active ingredient bendiocarb in a highly concentrated 800 g/kg wettable powder formulation.
TaserPRO – use with confidence
TaserPRO is a non-repellent insecticide with the broadest pest claims on the Australian market. This makes TaserPRO an essential tool in the professional pest managers arsenal.
TaserPRO can be applied to any surface which is not damaged by water alone. TaserPRO will remain active for many weeks at the normal rate, and greater residuality will be achieved at the special rate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF TASER PRO:
- Non-repellent formulation
- Provides prolonged residual insecticidal activity
- Wettable powder formulation
- Photo-stable for improved stability in outdoor situations
- Not absorbed into porous surfaces to improve long term efficacy
- Contains no oil or solvent to damage surfaces
- Biodegradable for low risk of environmental contamination
- The broadest label of insect claims for a non-repellent insecticide
- Carbamate active ingredient for resistance management
- Wettable powder larger particle size for excellent residual control
- Available from Sundew Solutions, a Family company 100% Australian owned and operated!
BETTER PERFORMANCE. BETTER VALUE.