PESTIE DOTZ® – THE NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD
PESTIE DOTZ (Pat. Pend.) are a professional polymer platform onto which gel baits can be applied.
PESTIE DOTZ incorporates technology that allows them to be attached to a flat smooth surface without tearing or leaving any residues when removed.
THE PROBLEM WITH GEL BAITS:
- Difficult to identify where baits have been placed previously
- Leave unsightly globs of bait
- Clients inadvertently clean away treatments because they are mistaken for kitchen grime
- Unprofessional perception by customers when they see brown gel stains left on pristine white laminate kitchens.
- Over application of treatments costing you money! Do you realise that you could be paying up to 20 cents per 0.1g dot you apply depending on the brand you use. In observations of application by pest management professionals, anywhere up to 5 times more is being inadvertently applied, costing you hundreds or even thousands of dollars
- Gel baits losing moisture into applied surfaces rendering them less palatable and less effective
- White coloured baits are nice, but how do you monitor or find the treatments on a repeat visits?
PESTIE DOTZ addresses all of these issues and more.
The Key Features of PESTIE DOTZ:
- Tough Polymer construction, PESTIE DOTZ won’t tear or leave any visible residues when removed
- Quick visual identification of where bait placements have been made and you can easily monitor bait consumption
- Prevention of moisture loss into applied surfaces – baits remain more palatable for longer
- Each PESTIE DOTZ has a 5mm indicator to allow you to accurately apply gel as per product label
- PESTIE DOTZ are a professional platform onto which bait gels are applied, compared to smearing gobs of brown gel throughout a clients property
- PESTIE DOTZ clearly presents to customers that a pest baiting treatment is in progress and that this is not kitchen waste stuck to insides of cupboards
ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU WILL NOTICE WITH PESTIE DOTZ there is no glue on the back of them! If we used glue this would make the PESTIE DOTZ permanent and they would tear, leave glue or even possibly damage the surface they were applied to during removal. This is why we utilised cutting edge suction technology to make PESTIE DOTZ adhere. This way the professional pest manager can apply PESTIE DOTZ with confidence knowing that they won’t ever cause damage to the surface they are applied to. Because of this suction technology, PESTIE DOTZ will not adhere to porous surfaces such as concrete, cloth, gyp-rock etc. (You normally wouldn’t apply gels to these surfaces anyway, as they would be stained by the gel as well as the gel drying out from the substrate).
They are available in a handy pack of 280 Dotz – every time you grab a tube of bait gel, order a pack of PESTIE DOTZ to match. PESTIE DOTZ are the professional way to apply bait gels.
WANT TO POWER MARKET YOUR BUSINESS FURTHER?
Sundew also offer custom PESTIE DOTZ. The ultimate marketing tools to promote your business and increase service calls. There is a minimum production quantity of 36 packs. The more you order, the more cost effective per pack. Contact Sundew to find out more today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 786 339.
Using the same suction technology as PESTIE DOTZ – now a professional platform onto which to apply ant gels. Read more here>> ANTSTRIPZ – Sundew Solutions.