BattleaxePRO Roach Bait Gel
Fipronil 0.5 g/kg
Ready-to-use gel bait syringe
– 1 x 20g with plunger and FREE sample strip of PestieDotz
– 4 x 20g with 4 x plungers and FREE sample strip of PestieDotz
Cockroaches all species
SDS Label Declaration
BattleaxePRO Roach Bait Gel
BattleaxePRO Roach Bait Gel is a ready-to-use, high performance, broad spectrum cockroach gel bait utilising the powerful active fipronil. Highly palatable across all species small and large, this bait entices immediate feeding through a unique bait matrix. Without question, this is the best value for money cockroach gel available to Pest Management Professionals in Australia.
After extensive research and further product development, Sundew is excited to announce to pest management professionals that Sundew BattleaxePRO Roach Bait now boasts a new formulation matrix. This innovative technology improves the length of time the bait remains in its original state out of the tube up to 10x longer than any other gel bait available in Australia.
Trials conducted in the field in Melbourne saw Sundew BattleaxePRO Roach Bait applied in a commercial building on August 3rd, 2020.
255 days after placement on the 15th of April 2021, the bait matrix has remained exactly the same consistency as the day it was applied (see photo right). This placement was made on a vertical surface where temperatures have ranged between 8 to 38°C and there has been no drying or ‘skin’ formation on the surface of the gel dot placement.
With this major innovation in formulation science it is very important not to over apply gel dot placements. When conducting a baiting program to control cockroach populations it’s far more effective to apply multiple precision dots of gel, than to apply larger volumes of gel less frequently positioned.
Sundew Solutions believes strongly in applying the appropriate volume (not over applying) of insecticide treatments to reduce the likelihood of exposure to non-targets. Sundew BattleaxePRO Roach Bait has been scientifically developed so that it must be applied at the correct dose size for maximum efficacy.
- Excellent palatability
- Non-scheduled poison
- Extra high strength 0.5 g/kg Fipronil
- New wide body syringe suitable for all guns
- Each 4 pack comes with 4 syringes + 4 plungers
- Non bird offal bait matrix – does not require gamma irradiation
- Excellent for German and all other species
- Firm bait matrix maintains shape when applied as per label directions
- Non-runny formulation when applied as per label directions
- Clear, non-offensive colour
- High mortality in short time
- Clean, odourless and unobtrusive
- 3 modes of action – ingestion, contact and cascade effect
- Recommend using in conjunction with Pestie Dotz for accurate monitoring and bait size placement