AttractANT PRO Ant Bait Gel
Ant Bait Gel
Ant Bait Gel
50 g squeeze tube
For the control of major pest ants including Argentine ant, Black house ant, Coastal brown ant, Ghost ant, Hairy ant/Crazy ant, Pedicel ant, Pennant ant, Pharaoh’s ant, Red imported fire ant, Sugar ant.
Sundew AttractANT PRO Ant Bait Gel is not only the most convenient bait on the market to use, it also has unique polymer technology that gives the bait matrix superior properties. Use AttractANT PRO to control entire colonies in residential homes, commercial and industrial settings, as well as sensitive areas like schools or nursing homes. You can be confident it will eradicate not only the ants you see, but also the ones you can’t.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE/BATCH NO. IS STAMPED INTO THE PLASTIC OF THE TUBE AT THE VERY BOTTOM SEAL. THIS IS A PERMANENT MOULDED STAMP.
Superior Control of the Entire Colony
Sundew AttractANT PRO kills not just the workers, but also the queen and the colony, reducing call backs and delivering better results for you and your clients. The unique polymer technology found in AttractANT PRO enables rehydration of the bait matrix to maintain a highly palatable and attractive treatment. The polymer technology also allows the addition of a special carbohydrate compound (not found in any other ant gel on the market) for a more attractive and appealing bait matrix.
- FREE sample of ANTstripz in every pack
- Clear colour matrix
- Unique polymer technology formulation
- Unique carbohydrate additive for superior attractiveness
- Highly stable and palatable formulation
- Controls a broad range of sugar feeding species
- Gel locks in moisture for extended attractiveness to ants
- Impacts all life cycle stages for a more effective treatment
- Easy application squeeze tube
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor application
- No special gun or equipment required to apply
- Clear tube makes it easy to measure usage of product
- Kills the queen and destroys the colony
- Excellent for tramp ant species such as Red Imported Fire Ants (Solenopsis invicta) and Yellow Crazy Ants (Anoplolepis gracilipes)
AttractANT PRO Ant Bait Gel and Tramp Ants, Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants
Sundew Solutions is at the forefront in researching and developing solutions for the treatment of tramp ant species in Australia. AttractANT PRO has been used with great success in targeted treatments of tramp ant species such as Argentine Ants, Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants in Australia.
Yellow Crazy Ants – The yellow crazy ant is a species of ant, originally from southeast Asia, that has been accidentally introduced to numerous places in the world’s tropics. It is colloquially called “crazy” because of its erratic movements when disturbed. Its long legs and antennae make it one of the largest invasive ant species in the world. Pictured Left – Yellow Crazy Ants at a site in Acacia Ridge, South East Queensland circa 2019 feeding on Sundew AttractANT PRO Ant Bait Gel which is taken back to the nest where it kills the Queen and destroys the nest.
Red Imported Fire Ants – The red imported fire ant is native to South America but it has spread to Australia, New Zealand, several Asian and Caribbean countries and the United States of America. Fire ants are listed by the International Union for Conservation of Nature as one of the world’s most invasive species.
After extensive field trials and real world experience Sundew recommends the use of Sundew AttractANT PRO Ant Bait Gel strategically applied in targeted areas adjacent to ant trails, nests or where they are suspected of feeding or visiting. As part of an Integrated Pest Management strategy it is recommended that products should not be used as stand alone treatments. Sundew recommends that two other products should be used in combination with AttractANT PRO to enhance the overall effectiveness of treating nuisance ants:
- Sundew ANTagonist PRO Polymer Enhanced Bifenthrin applied to hard surfaces such as concrete, walls, driveways, posts, sleepers, ant trails, nests, etc. Read more about Sundew ANTagonistPRO Residual Polymer Enhanced Bifenthrin here>
- Sundew SAS PRO Graunlar Ant Killer applied to lawns, garden beds, between pavers, compost, ant trails & trails, etc. Read more about Sundew SAS PRO Fipronil granule technology here>
- Sundew EnsnarePRO suspension concentrate 50 g/L indoxacarb non-repellent technology for indoor (and outdoor) situations. Read more about Sundew EnsnarePRO Indoxacarb technology here>
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SUNDEW SOLUTIONS, A FAMILY OWNED 100% AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS