Professional Platform for Ant Gel Bait Application
120 Bait Placements
ANTstripz are a professional polymer platform onto which ant bait gels can be applied.
ANTstripz incorporates a technology that allows them to be attached to flat smooth surfaces without tearing or leaving any residues when removed at a later date.
The Key Features of ANTstripz:
- Tough polymer construction – won’t tear or leave any visible residues when removed.
- Quick identification of where bait placements have been made and you can easily monitor bait consumption.
- Prevention of moisture loss into applied surfaces – baits remain more palatable longer.
- Each ANTstripz comes with measure guide to accurately apply gel baits.
- Each ANTstripz has an ‘embossed’ raised area to form a well to help retain liquid spread when using liquified gel baits – keeps your job cleaner looking and more professional.
- ANTstripz are a professional platform onto which ant bait gels are applied compared to smearing gobs of gel throughout a premises.
ANTstripz utilise the same ‘no glue’ technology found in Pestie Dotz. Each platform has hundreds of microscopic suction caps which enable them to be applied to smooth flat surfaces such as laminates, tiles, glass, plastics, etc. ANTstripz are not suitable to attachment to porous surfaces such as concrete, gyprock, etc.
Sundew recommends the use of ANTstripz in combination with AttractANT PRO or any other ant bait gel for a professional finish.