Polymer Enhanced Synthetic Pyrethroid
1L & 5L
For the control of ants (including Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants) and a range of urban pests, and for the control of a range of pests in ornamental plants and turf as specified in the directions for use.
APRIL 2021 Update
Following extensive research and trials in the field in South East Queensland, Sundew Solutions is pleased to announce the approval by the APVMA to add the treatment of Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants to Sundew ANTagonistPRO 80 SC polymer enhanced insecticide.
ANTagonistPRO has been used in Australia and overseas by pest management professionals, turf care professionals, and Government authorities both locally and overseas for many years for the treatment of the tramp ant known as Argentine Ants. ANTagonistPRO has been used as part of a treatment program in overseas locations to successfully eradicate Argentine ants in national parks and other locations. The addition of Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants is an exciting and keenly welcomed inclusion to the ANTagonistPRO label. The advanced polymer technology UNIQUE to ANTagonistPRO will give professionals treating Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants and unparalleled tool in the successful treatment of these invasive tramp ant species.
What is ANTagonistPRO?
ANTagonistPRO is a suspension concentrate formulation containing revolutionary Polymer Enhanced technology. It is a broad spectrum insecticide which is highly effective on a broad range of turf and ornamental pests with excellent turf and ornamental safety.
- High level of efficacy against turf and ornamental pests
- NOW approved for Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants – April 2021
- Available in a convenient 1 L easy measure chamber pack or 5 L bulk saver jerry bottle
- Formulation chemistry safe to use on all turf and plant species – excellent safety profil
- Broad spectrum of control
- Strong residual activity
- Excellent water based suspension concentrate formulation
- Reliable, high quality aqueous concentrate formulation
- Unique Polymer Enhanced formulation technology
- Minimum or no odour